Please note the charges listed below are the maximum fees that will be applied depending on your circumstances and the number of tenants.
Before any tenancy begins you will sign a Tenancy Agreement setting out the landlord's and tenant's obligations. A charge of £300 is made for the preparation of the original Agreement and a further £125 for any extension Agreement(s) subsequently entered into.
Should you change tenants at any point during the tenancy you must inform us and, subject to your landlord's agreement (which might include the need to take up new references) we will prepare new documents for signature. Our fee for this will be £300.
A security deposit is required equating to at least 1 and a half month's rent. This deposit is held by us or passed to your landlord.
Your security deposit must be protected by your agent or the landlord via a government approved tenancy deposit scheme. This is to ensure that if disputes arise these will be resolved by an independent third party. Within 30 days of paying your deposit your landlord or agent is required to give you details of the scheme.
The Initial Money consists of:
- First month's rent in advance
- Administration Fee £50 per tenant
- Referencing Fee £75 per tenant
- Check-in fee - minimum of £72.00 (There may be instances where applicants pay for check-outs instead. Contact your local branch for more information)
- Tenancy Agreement £300 (if supplied by us)
If there are any guarantors to the tenancy:
- Guarantor Referencing Fee £100 per guarantor
- Agreement of Guarantee £75
And if the tenant is a company:
- Company Referencing Fee £175
- Change of Sharer £300
- Extension Agreements £125
- Outgoing reference fee £24
Optional extras if agreed:
- Saturday Move-In £60
The Initial Money will be confirmed and must be paid by debit card, bankers draft or building society cheque. If you use a credit card there will be a 3% additional fee.
We do not accept cash.
All rent is payable in advance by standing order. All payments should be made 72hrs prior to your rent due date to allow for clearance. Any financial problems you may encounter should reported to us.