Relevant letting fees and tenant protection information
As well as paying the rent, you may also be required to make the following permitted payments.
Before the tenancy starts (payable to Upad "the Agent", or to the Landlord directly)
- Holding Deposit: A maximum of 1 week's rent
- Deposit: A maximum of 5 week's rent
During the tenancy (payable to the provider) if permitted and applicable
- Utilities - gas, electricity, water
- Communications - telephone and broadband
- Installation of cable/satellite
- Subscription to cable/satellite supplier
- Television licence
- Council Tax
Other permitted payments
Any other permitted payments, not included above, under the relevant legislation including contractual damages.
Upad Ltd is a member of Propertymark, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of The Property Ombudsman (tpo), which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.