A well presented family home situated in a quiet spot in the sought after location of Sutton with spacious and versatile living accommodation with an open plan kitchen through to conservatory, four bedrooms, master with en suite, family bathroom, front and rear gardens and double garage.
A well presented detached family home situated in a quiet spot in the sought after location of Sutton. The property has spacious and versatile living accommodation throughout with an open plan kitchen through to conservatory. The property also benefits from four bedrooms, master with en suite, family bathroom, front and rear gardens and double garage.
Entrance Hall - 16'0" x 8'0"
Double glazed door to front aspect, oak effect laminate flooring, double cloaks cupboard and doors to:
Cloakroom - 6'2" x 6'1"
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising a low level WC, vanity wash hand basin, wooden effect laminate flooring, coving and double glazed window to side aspect.
Study - 9'9" x 9'8"
Double glazed window to rear aspect, door to garage, radiator and coving.
Sitting Room - 21'2" x 15'7"
A dual aspect sitting room with double glazed window to front aspect and double glazed French doors giving access to garden, radiator, oak effect laminate flooring and open plan to:
Dining Room - 13'0" x 12'5"
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, wooden effect laminate flooring and door back through to entrance hall.
Kitchen - 13'0" x 13'0"
Fitted with a range of base and wall units with granite worktops over, stainless steel sink bowl drainer, tiled splash backs, built in half height Neff oven, Neff five ring gas hob with extractor hood over, built in dishwasher, built in fridge and freezer, oak effect laminate flooring, open plan to conservatory and door to:
Utility - 6'10" x 7'9"
Fitted with a range of base units complimenting the kitchen with granite worktops, stainless steel sink drainer with tiled splash backs, coving, space for washing machine and double glazed window and door to side aspect giving access to garden.
Conservatory - 23'0" x 13'0"
UPVC double glazed construction with polycarbonate opaque roof, French doors to side aspect giving access to patio and garden, open plan back through to kitchen, space for sitting area and dining, radiator and oak effect laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
A part galleried landing with large double glazed picture window to front aspect, loft access and doors to:
Master Bedroom - 14'6" x 13'0"
Double glazed windows to side and rear aspect, built in wardrobes, coving, radiator and door to:
En Suite - 8'4" x 6'2"
Fitted with a contemporary three piece suite comprising a corner shower cubicle with curved glass screens and electric shower, low level WC, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard unit under, fully tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail and double glazed window to side aspect.
Bedroom 2 - 14'7" x 11'5"
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, and coving and built in double wardrobe.
Bedroom 3 - 13'3" x 9'5"
Double glazed windows to front aspect, radiator, coving and double built in wardrobe.
Bedroom 4 - 8'8" x 8'3"
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and coving.
Family Bathroom - 9'9" x 6'2"
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising a shower bath with curved glass screen and shower attachment above, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, laminate flooring, heated towel rail and double glazed window to front aspect.
The property is situated on a good size plot with large hard standing driveway providing off road parking for several cars leading to an integral double garage with up and over door and power and lighting connected. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs and borders, patio area, enclosed by fencing and hedging.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sharman quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.