A three bedroom semi detached property requiring modernisation, with off road parking, garage and easily managed gardens. Occupying a highly sought after location in the historic market town of Bakewell, close to an excellent range of shops, amenities and recreation grounds.
A three bedroom semi detached property requiring modernisation, with off road parking, garage and easily managed gardens. Occupying a highly sought after location in the historic market town of Bakewell, close to an excellent range of shops, amenities and recreation grounds. Within Lady Manners School catchment, surrounded by stunning Derbyshire countryside and easy commutable distance of Sheffield and Chesterfield. The property would benefit from a degree of modernisation and cosmetic enhancement. The accommodation with gas central heating and double glazing comprises entrance hall, sitting room with bay window, dining room overlooking the garden and fitted kitchen. At first floor, three bedrooms and bathroom. The enclosed rear garden includes paved seating terraces, level lawn, raised beds and borders, timber shed / workshop, glazed greenhouse and timber summerhouse.
Double timber doors with opaque leaded glass open into the entrance hall with partially wood panelled walls, radiator and staircase leading to the first floor.
Situated under the stairs and comprising a Saniflow WC and vanity wash hand basin with tiled splashback. Side aspect opaque window.
Sitting Room 12' 2" x 12' excluding the bay window ( 3.71m x 3.66m excluding the bay window )
A well proportioned reception room with double glazed front aspect bay window. Gas living flame fire set on a marble hearth. Built in display shelving and radiator.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.30m )
With double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden with radiator beneath. Wall mounted gas fire and built in storage cupboard set within the chimney recess.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.24m )
A kitchen comprising wall and base units with space for gas cooker (included), plumbing for washing machine and space for larder fridge. Rear aspect double glazed window overlooking the garden. Radiator, wall mounted Servo Warm boiler and a side aspect double glazed entrance door leading to the exterior.
First Floor Landing
With wooden balustrade and access hatch to fully boarded storage loft with lighting.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 3" excluding the bay window ( 3.61m x 3.43m excluding the bay window )
A double bedroom with front aspect double glazed bay window with radiator beneath. A built in storage cupboard is set within the chimney recess.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.07m )
A double bedroom with rear aspect double glazed window with radiator beneath. Built in storage cupboard providing hanging rail space and shelving.
Bedroom Three 5' 8" x 7' ( 1.73m x 2.13m )
With front aspect double gazed window and radiator.
With walk in shower enclosure with glazed screen, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard beneath and low flush WC. Built in laundry cupboard houses the hot water tank. Radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
Exterior And Gardens
The property is accessed by a gated driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles.
The enclosed front garden with stone boundary walling is mainly laid to lawn with planted beds and borders. The enclosed rear garden is laid to lawn with raised beds, glazed greenhouse, timber shed / workshop with power and light and timber summerhouse.
With electric up and over door, power, light and side aspect window.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.