* Four Bedroom Family Home
* Two En Suites and Family Bathroom
* Utility Room
* Tree Views to Front
Entrance Hallway with under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and doors to:
9'1" x 10'1" UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator and door to:
8'5" x 6'2" Fitted three piece suite with double tiled shower enclosure, pedestal wash basin with splash back tiles and low level WC, radiator.
9'1" x 10'9" UPVC double glazed double doors to rear garden, radiator.
6'3" x 6'2" Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with work space over, stainless steel sink with mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine and radiator.
Stairs Leading to First Floor with doors to:
Kitchen Breakfast Room
10'0" x 16'2 into recess Fitted with a matching range of wall and base units with workspace over, 1 ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, breakfast bar, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over and electric oven under, two UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, space for fridge freezer.
16'2" x 16'4" into recess two UPVC double glazed windows to front aspect, two radiators, television point.
Stairs Leading to Second Floor with airing cupboard, radiator and doors to:
10'11" x 16'2" built in double wardrobe, two UPVC double glazed window to front aspect and radiator, door to:
En Suite Fitted three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash basin with splash back tiles, tiled shower enclosure, radiator.
8'8" x 11'8" UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator.
Family Bathroom with fitted three piece suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash basin with splash back tiles, low level WC, radiator
Garage with up and over door with lighting.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Sharman Quinney nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.