Ideally situated in the prime location of Dunnington. Garden Flats Lane is a peaceful and lovely place to live. Two bedroom bedroom cottage offered unfurnished. The property has a recently fitted modern kitchen. The property is light and neutrally decorated throughout.
Description The property consists of a large lounge and a recently fitted modern kitchen. To the first floor is two double bedrooms and a modern stylish bathroom.
The popular village of Dunnington with its public houses and local shops. Dunnington is situated 1.3 miles from the York Outer Ring Road (A64) and 3.8 Miles East of York City Centre. The Grimston Bar Park and Ride is just beyond the outer ring road junction and the property is in the catchment area for the highly regarded Fulford School.
Properties in Dunnington do not stay on the market long!
As part of our application process, fees will become due for referencing, tenancy agreement administration and an inventory check, these will be charged in addition to the Rent and Deposit that will be payable before the tenancy starts.
Please contact our Branch for full details of the fees payable before you make any decision about this property or before you decide to view this property. Our Branch staff can provide you with an explanation of how these fees are calculated, please note that the referencing fees are charged per individual and should a Guarantor be required, this would attract additional referencing fees.
While every reasonable effort is made to ensure the accuracy of descriptions and content, we should make you aware of the following guidance or limitations.
(1) money laundering regulations – prospective tenants will be asked to produce identification documentation during the referencing process and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing a tenancy.
(2) These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
(3) The text, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
(4) Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully to satisfy yourself of their accuracy.
(5) You should make your own enquiries regarding the property, particularly in respect of furnishings to be included/excluded and what parking facilities are available.
(6) Before you enter into any tenancy for one of the advertised properties, the condition and contents of the property will normally be set out in a tenancy agreement and inventory. Please make sure you carefully read and agree with the tenancy agreement and any inventory provided before signing these documents.