beautifully refurbished family home ...
* Within the catchment area for Brookfield Community School. This stunning three Bedroomed Semi Detached House offers 870 Sq. Ft. Of superbly presented and neutrally decorated accommodation which includes a fantastic Open Plan Dining Kitchen and Re-fitted Bathroom.
* With a delightful plot which includes an enclosed landscaped rear garden, this is an ideal family home.
* Located in this sought after residential area which is convenient for the amenities in Brampton, just 1.4 miles from the Town Centre.
* Gas Central Heating and Majority uPVC Double Glazing
* The accommodation comprises: Entrance Hall, Living Room, Superb Open Plan Dining Kitchen, Two Double Bedrooms, Nursery or 3rd Bedroom and Contemporary Re-Fitted Bathroom/WC
* Outside: There is a block paved driveway to the front with side gate leading to a covered Car Port. The enclosed rear garden comprises a pebbled sitting area, Indian Sandstone patio and lawned garden.
Gas central heating (Combi Boiler)
Majority uPVC double glazed windows and doors
Gross internal floor area - 80.9 sq.m./870 sq.ft.
Council Tax Band - B
Secondary School Catchment Area - Brookfield Community School: A Specialist Sports College
With front entrance door, original quarry tiled floor, picture rail and a door to the ...
A lovely light and airy room, the feature being a rustic brick ornamental fireplace with inset lighting
An absolutely superb family living space fitted with a range of hi-gloss wall, drawer and base units with wood effect work surfacing and upstands, as well as a peninsular island unit with plinth lighting
Inset single drainer sink with mixer tap
Integrated appliances to include fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, electric fan oven and 4-ring gas hob with extractor over
A cupboard houses the Baxi combi boiler
Laminate flooring and downlighting
With laminate flooring and uPVC double glazed sliding patio doors giving access to and overlooking the lovely rear garden.
Stairs rise to the first floor landing with a side facing window and access to the roof space. A door leads to the ...
A delightful double room with a rear facing window overlooking the garden.
A generous double bedroom with a front facing window and a built-in storage cupboard.
A lovely side facing small single room which is ideal as a nursery with a high level storage shelf and seat fitted to the stair bulk head.
Being part tiled and containing a contemporary white 3-piece suite comprising a Boston bath with glass shower screen, central taps and power shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC
Heated towel rail and tiled flooring
To the front there is a walled block paved driveway and parking area. A gate to the side gives access to a covered Car Port.
Beyond the Car Port and to the rear is a pebbled sitting area and Summer House (which is available by separate negotiation). There is also an Indian sandstone patio and a generous lawned garden. The garden is all enclosed making it ideal for a young family.