A well presented ground floor one bedroom apartment with off road parking and enclosed private garden, set in an attractive stone built historic building formerly the Matrons quarters. Retaining original period features including sash windows and ornate coving.
A well presented ground floor one bedroom apartment with off road parking and enclosed private garden, set in an attractive stone built historic building formerly the Matrons quarters. Retaining original period features including sash windows and ornate coving, with gas central heating the accommodation includes shared entrance hall with storage and seating area, entrance hallway with study area, dining kitchen overlooking the garden, sitting room, bedroom and bathroom. The gravelled forecourt provides off road parking.
A panelled door opens into the shared entrance hall with seating area and built in storage cupboard, housing the electricity meters. A further door opens into:
A generous hallway/study area with intercom. With ornate ceiling rose, cornicing and dado rail, radiator and built in cloak cupboard providing additional storage. Glazed double doors with feature glazed arch panel opens into:
Kitchen 13' 4" x 8' ( 4.06m x 2.44m )
Comprising wall, base and drawer units and resin sink set in roll edge work surface with tiled splashback. A four ring gas hob with electric oven beneath and extractor canopy above, including washing machine, fridge and freezer. With radiator and space for table and chairs. A rear aspect glazed door leads to the rear garden, with glazed panels above and rear aspect window and wall mounted Worcester boiler.
Sitting Room 14' 10" x 13' ( 4.52m x 3.96m )
A reception room with ornate cornicing and ceiling rose, dado rail and rear aspect sash windows overlooking the garden. An Adams style fireplace with marble inset and hearth houses an electric fire, also with radiator.
A white and chrome suite comprising panelled bath with overhead shower and glazed screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush WC. With partially tiled walls, rear aspect sash window and radiator.
Bedroom 12' x 9' ( 3.66m x 2.74m )
(not including the wardrobes)
A double bedroom with front aspect sash window, built in wardrobes providing hanging rail and shelving with sliding mirror doors, ornate ceiling rose and coving.
Exterior And Garden
The enclosed rear garden is laid to lawn with paved seating, planted beds, borders and specimen trees. The property is approached via a gravelled driveway providing off road parking.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.