Previously listed for sale on
15th Sep 2015
- 3 bedroom detached house
- Detached Cottage Style Home
- Deceptively Large Accommodation
- Front Fitted Kitchen With Casual Dining And Living Area
- Master Bedroom With Bay Window On Ground Floor
- Shower Room And Utility Room
- Good Sized Rear Hallway
- Large Entertaining Living / Dining Room With Doors To Rear Courtyard And Gardens
- Two Further Double Bedrooms On The 1st Floor, Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Large Detached Workshop/Studio To The Rear With Scope For Further Development
- Double Glazing
Situated just off the main A2 Belfast Bangor Road and within close proximity of the nearby train station, this appealing cottage style bungalow is a most deceptive and unique home.
Substantially extended, the property incorporates four bedrooms and two reception rooms however, given the nature of the property, it could be utilised in a number of directions to suit individual needs.
Externally the large studio/workshop may be ideal as a hobby room or perhaps for someone wishing to have a home office and furthermore it could be readily converted to give garage accommodation if desired.
With the coast, beaches and beautiful walks a couple of minutes away, Holywood close by foot and Belfast easy by road or rail the positioning of this home is ideal, view without delay.