3 bedroom cottage for sale
Monyash Road, Bakewell DE45
3 bedroom cottage for sale
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1629 347955 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Guide price ** £250,000 - £260,000 **
- Three Bedroom End Terrace
- Fantastic views over Bakewell
- Off road parking space
- Opportunity to develop basement
- Catchment of Lady Manners School
This deceptively spacious three bedroom cottage would make the ideal family home or holiday let. Situated in this enviable position close to the centre of Bakewell. The property has the added benefit of a separate car parking space and has been upgraded and improved by the present owners.
This deceptively spacious three bedroom cottage would make the ideal family home or holiday let. Situated in this enviable position close to the centre of Bakewell. The property has the added benefit of a separate car parking space and has been upgraded and improved by the present owners. The accommodation is arranged over four floors with the master bedroom having a Juliet balcony which gives panoramic views of Bakewell and the surrounding Peak District. The property comprises of a sitting room, dining room, kitchen and cellar.
Door from the front aspect opens into the entrance hall with a further door opening to the sitting room
Sitting Room 14' 8" narrowing to 9' 5" x 10' 9" ( 4.47m narrowing to 2.87m x 3.28m )
The focal point of this charming sitting room is the inset log burner set on a stone hearth with a decorative wooden surround. There are two central heating radiators and a double glazed window to the front. The sitting room opens into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 11' 3" x 11' 9" ( 3.43m x 3.58m )
Featuring a comprehensive range of wall and base units incorporating a wine rack and a one and a half sink inset into the work surfaces. The kitchen has space for a kitchen table, a gas/electric range cooker, a fridge and slim line dishwasher. Tiled splash backs and laminate flooring compliment the units. There is a double glazed window providing natural light from the side elevation.
Downstairs Cellar Area 10' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.15m x 3.23m )
Steps lead down from the sitting room to this versatile area. Having a tiled floor, double glazed windows to the rear and a double glazed door to the rear aspect. There is also two further storage areas within the cellar.
First Floor Landing
The landing gives access to two bedrooms and the family bathroom. Stairs lead up to the master suite
Bedroom 6' 9" plus the alcove and doorway x 11' 3" ( 2.06m plus the alcove and doorway x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Bedroom 8' 6" x 11' 5" ( 2.59m x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to the rear and central heating radiator.
Bathroom suite comprises of bath with mixer tap shower head, wash basin, walk in shower and low flush WC. Chrome heated towel rail.
Master Bedroom 11' 3" x 11' 5" ( 3.43m x 3.48m )
Located on the second floor is the beautiful presented master bedroom room. It has a double glazed door with a Juliet balcony giving uninterrupted panoramic views of Bakewell and the surrounding Peak countryside. There is a contemporary styled central heating radiator and a door which opens into a generous walk in wardrobe.
Situated next to the master bedroom on the second floor is this generous modern shower room. It has a low flush WC, walk in shower and wash hand basin. Heated towel rail and a double glazed opaque window to the rear.
The property has a small yard to the rear accessed from the cellar. A real benefit to this property is the off road car parking space which is located to the left of the property just off Monyash Road.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property value data/graphs for DE45
||Avg. current value
||Avg. £ per sq ft.
||Avg. # beds
||Avg. £ paid (last 12m)
Current asking prices in DE45
Current asking rents in DE45
Average: £842 pcm
Fun facts for DE45
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Monyash Road property for sale