A beautifully presented, four bedroom property located in one of the most desirable areas of the market town of Bakewell. Situated on the banks of the River Wye, the property is ideally located for anyone looking for easy access to local amenities and a picturesque location.
A beautifully presented and spacious four bedroom property arranged over three floors and set in a picturesque location in the heart of Bakewell, with off road parking for two vehicles to the rear of the property; the property has good transport links to Chesterfield, Sheffield and Buxton and within Lady Manners catchment.
To the front of the property there is a good sized walled garden with direct access to the river Wye. The ground floor has been extended to make the accommodation bright and spacious with open plan kitchen, dining and seating area which leads out through french doors to the parking area. From the kitchen there is a downstairs WC and study room which could be used as a further bedroom with views across the garden. To the first floor there is a spacious, formal lounge with dual aspect windows taking in views of the neighbouring countryside and the river. There is also a luxurious shower room and two double bedrooms to this floor.
The second floor comprises the master bedroom with walk in dressing room and ensuite facilities and further good sized double bedroom with views across the river.
With storage cupboard, wooden flooring and double glazed, opaque door leading out to the front garden and stairs leading to the first floor.
Study 9' 7" x 9' 8" ( 2.92m x 2.95m )
Double glazed sash window with views over rear garden. With wooden flooring and coving to the ceiling and central heating radiator. This room could also be used as a further bedroom.
With low flush W/C, wash basin and central heating radiator with wooden flooring.
Kitchen/living Area 17' 2" x 10' 3" ( 5.23m x 3.12m )
Beautifully presented, fitted kitchen with wooden flooring, work surfaces and splash backs. With four oven Aga with four ring gas hob and warming plate. Double glazed door to rear aspect and double glazed window to side aspect. With cupboard housing Worcester Bosch central heating boiler and space for Fridge freezer and dishwasher. The room is open plan and leads to Garden/sitting room and formal dining room.
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 4" ( 3.73m x 3.45m )
Accessed from Kitchen/Sitting room with double glazed sash window to rear aspect with lovely views across the walled garden. With wooden flooring, gas central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
First Floor Landing
With central heating radiator, laminate flooring, double glazed sash window and views to front aspect over the River Wye.
Lounge 23' 4" x 11' 6" ( 7.11m x 3.51m )
Dual aspect room with feature log burning stove, with double glazed sash windows to front and rear aspect and single glazed double doors to lounge, and two central heating radiators.
Bedroom 11' 9" x 10' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.15m )
Double glazed sash window to front aspect with central heating radiator and access to the attic, which is boarded and has power and lighting.
With low flush W/C, walk in shower, extractor fan and chrome heated towel rail. The room is tiled to the walls and floor.
Bedroom 13' 4" x 9' 7" ( 4.06m x 2.92m )
With central heating radiator double glazed window with beautiful views of surrounding countryside and the river Wye.
Second Floor Landing
With cupboard fitted with plumbing for washing machine and dryer
Bedroom 12' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.86m x 3.12m )
With fitted wardrobes and double glazed window to the front aspect with views over the River Wye; and central heating radiator.
Master Bedroom 23' x 10' 3" ( 7.01m x 3.12m )
Dual aspect room with double glazed windows to the front and rear with two central heating radiators which opens to dressing room.
Dressing Room 9' 2" x 9' 3" ( 2.79m x 2.82m )
Restricted head height room with central heating radiator leading to ensuite.
With tiled flooring, low flush W/C, wash basin, bath with shower over and chrome heated towel rail.
To the rear of the property there are is ample parking and shed.
To the front is a beautifully maintained walled garden laid mainly to lawn with patio seating area and access to the River Wye.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.