* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Substantial, distinct, period property finished with a traditional red brick ext
- Occupying an end of terrace site with generous rear garden and ample on street p
- Offering two good sized receptions rooms and separate, fully fitted kitchen
- Boasting four well-proportioned double bedrooms over the first and second floors
- Three-piece bathroom suite, complete with power shower over bath
- Three-piece bathroom suite, complete with power shower over bath PVCu double gla
- Serviced with gas fired central heating
- A great opportunity for both first time buyers and investors alike
- Within minutes’ commute to Belfast city centre and motorway networks
Property value data/graphs for BT13
|Property type||Avg. current value||Avg. £ per sq ft.||Avg. # beds||Avg. £ paid (last 12m)|
Current asking prices in BT13Average: £86,080
|Property type||1 bed||2 beds||3 beds||4 beds||5 beds|
* Sizes listed are approximations. Please contact the agent to verify actual sizes.
For more information about this property, please contact
Kingston Berkeley, BT12 on +44 28 9453 0964 * (local rate)
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Kingston Berkeley, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Kingston Berkeley for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.