3 bedroom cottage for sale
Bakewell Road, Baslow, Bakewell DE45
3 bedroom cottage for sale
Interested in this property?
Call +44 1629 347955 *
* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
- Guide Price **£300,000 - £310,000**
- Beautifully presented three bedroom property
- Prominent position in the Peak Village of Baslow
- Contemporary kitchen and conservatory
- Lovely gardens
- Derbyshire Dales occupancy clause applies
Situated in the heart of the highly desirable Peak Village of Baslow is this three bedroom property. The property is presented throughout to an exceptionally high standard.
Situated in the heart of the highly desirable Peak Village of Baslow is this three bedroom property. The property is presented throughout to an exceptionally high standard. Having an entrance hall, lounge, contemporary kitchen/diner and conservatory. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside the property as a lawned garden to the front. To the rear is a patio leading to lawn. Please note the Derbyshire Dales occupancy clause applies.
With laminate flooring, central heating radiator and double glazed door to the front elevation.
Lounge 11' 4" x 19' 9" ( 3.45m x 6.02m )
Having a decorative living flame gas fire with marble hearth and decorative surround. Coving to the ceiling and double glazed french doors. Two central heating radiators and double glazed window to the front elevation over looking the gardens.
Kitchen/diner 19' 8" x 9' 3" ( 5.99m x 2.82m )
Beautiful contemporary kitchen featuring a range of white gloss units with counter lighting. Cda appliances including ceramic hob with extractor over, microwave and electric oven. Integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher and washing machine. This double aspect kitchen has double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation. Spot lighting and laminate flooring. There is also a useful storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Conservatory 9' 1" x 11' 5" ( 2.77m x 3.48m )
Double glazed conservatory with double glazed french doors to the rear. Tiled flooring and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' x 11' 3" ( 3.96m x 3.43m )
Decorative fireplace, double glazed window to the front aspect. Central heating radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 13' 5" ( 2.95m x 4.09m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect. Mirror wardrobes revealing a walk in wardrobe area. Central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 3" x 10' 5" ( 2.21m x 3.17m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom suite comprising of bath with mixer tap shower head, low flush WC and wash hand basin with storage beneath. Tiled flooring and splashback areas. Double glazed opaque window to the rear aspect. Central heating radiator.
With patio and steps down to lawned area with mature plants and shrubs.
Patio with steps leading to lawn and shed.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
Property value data/graphs for DE45
||Avg. current value
||Avg. £ per sq ft.
||Avg. # beds
||Avg. £ paid (last 12m)
Current asking prices in DE45
Current asking rents in DE45
Average: £726 pcm
Fun facts for DE45
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.
View all Bakewell Road property for sale