* Calls to this number will be recorded for quality, compliance and training purposes.
Three bedroom property
Set in the popular Peak District Village of Over Haddon
Magnificent views towards Lathkill Dale
Two reception rooms and Double Garage
Amenities of the market town Bakewell close by
Summary A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this idyllic Three Bedroom detached cottage. Set in an enviable position in the much sought after village of Over Haddon the property has spectacular views towards Lathkill Dale to the rear.
Description A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this beautiful and idyllic Three Bedroom detached cottage. Set in an enviable position in the much sought after village of Over Haddon the property has spectacular views towards Lathkill Dale to the rear. Over Haddon is a popular village situated in close proximity to the market town of Bakewell with of the all its facilities such as shops and restaurants, it is also in the catchment area for Lady Manners School. The property has two reception rooms a double garage and a patio/balcony area which takes advantage of its elevated position to provide views of open countryside to the rear. In the grounds there are outbuildings and the remains of believed to be several Miners cottages.
Entrance Hall Double glazed door opens into entrance hall. Double glazed window to the side and tiled flooring.
Lounge 18' 7" x 14' 2" narrowing to 11' 2" ( 5.66m x 4.32m narrowing to 3.40m ) The main focal point of the room is the open fire with decorative fireplace. There is a double glazed bay window to the front and to the rear is a double glazed french door which opens onto the elevated balcony/patio area. There are two central heating radiators and an open staircase that leads to the first floor accommodation.
Family Dining Kitchen 12' 11" x 14' 6" ( 3.94m x 4.42m ) Impressive Family Dining Kitchen featuring a range of kitchen units with space for a washing machine, refrigerator and dryer. There is a electric double oven and hob. Tiled flooring and exposed beams to the ceiling. Double glazed window to the front and to the side.
Sitting Room 21' 8" x 14' narrowing to 10' 5" ( 6.60m x 4.27m narrowing to 3.17m ) This room has beautiful countryside views through the two double glazed french doors which lead onto the raised balcony/patio area. Two central heating radiators and coving to the ceiling. There is a useful storage cupboard.
Ground Floor Bedroom 14' x 8' 5" ( 4.27m x 2.57m ) Situated off the sitting room with ensuite facilities. Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator and built in wardrobe.
Ensuite Walk in shower, low flush wc and wash basin. With a double glazed window to the side and tiling to the walls.
Landing Double glazed window to the rear.
Master Bedroom 13' 8" x 10' 6" to rear of wardrobe ( 4.17m x 3.20m to rear of wardrobe ) Double glazed window to the front and the rear. Central heating radiator. Built in wardrobes to one wall and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 3 12' 4" x 8' 7" ( 3.76m x 2.62m ) Having exposed beams and stripped wooden flooring. There is a double glazed window to the front.
Bathroom Bathroom suite comprising of spa style corner bath, wash basin with storage beneath and low flush wc. Double glazed window to the front and central heating radiator.
Front Garden The front garden is lawn to lawn with a driveway leading to the double garage and rear garden. To the side there is the stone outbuilding and a further lawn housing the Calor gas tank
Stone Outbuilding This versatile stone outbuilding has the potential for further development subject to the necessary planning consent. In is currently on two floors, the upper accessed via a ladder. The outbuilding and has power, light, water and a low flush wc.
Side Garden The side garden has the remains of two believed to be Miners cottages, one having still the fireplace. There are two further smaller outbuildings.
Rear Garden The rear garden has access to the double garage and has outstanding views to the rear. There are also steps that lead to the patio/balcony area.
Double Garage The Double Garage has an electric door, power and light.
Rear Store To the side of the double garage is a storage room. This room has power and light, a double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
For more information about this property, please contact Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell, DE45 on +44 1629 347955 * (local rate)
Contact Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell about this property
Property descriptions and related information displayed on this page, with the exclusion of Running Costs data, are marketing materials provided by Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell, and do not constitute property particulars. Please contact Bagshaws Residential - Bakewell for full details and further information. The Running Costs data displayed on this page are provided by Zoopla to give an indication of potential running costs based on various data sources. Zoopla does not warrant or accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of the property descriptions, related information or Running Costs data provided here.