Daily Mail

I want to sell my flat, please tell me how I go about this?

Asked on Mar 19 2014, Using Zoopla in Ebbw Vale | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 1
  • Hi bolshey, If you are looking to sell your flat through this website, then you will need to get yourself an estate agent to do so, as they will need to list the property for you. Zoopla does not permit private listings on this website. The good news is that there are now many estate agents around the country who are very much set up for selling in this way, and they will specialise in listing properties online so that they can attract potential buyers and maximise the value that you are able to achieve when you are selling. They are also on hand to deal with all the technical legal issues that can come up when you are looking to exchange contracts and deal with all of the requirements, while they will also help out with arranging and carrying out property viewings and dealing with clients and lawyers on your behalf. Many thanks, Scott

    Answered on Mar 25 2014, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question