Daily Mail

How to find a solicitor who dealt with a property sale

Asked on Feb 22 2010, Selling in Manchester | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0
  • What you need to do is either speak the agent that sold it or write a letter to the homeowner. Hope this was helpful, ThePureGroup

    Answered on Mar 12 2010, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Selling in Manchester questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Selling