Daily Mail

Renting with unemployed partner

I am in full time employment and am being transferred to different location. My partner is moving with me but due to the new location will be unemployed for some time. We are looking to rent a flat for £425pcm and I believe I earn enough to cover the rent. Is it usually allowed?

Asked on Mar 3 2015, Renting in Newport | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Newport questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting