Daily Mail

Looking for an Agent in Swansea

My boyfriend and I are moving from Australia to Swansea as I got accepted into Swansea University. We will both be working. Non Smokers. Looking for a 1 bedroom, small, furnished or partly furnished place. I am a British citizen. We do have 6 months rent available and references from employers. We are looking for an estate agent who can set us up with a place to live on our arrival in Wales. Any advice is appeciated

Asked on Apr 9 2010, Renting in Swansea | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 1 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Swansea questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting