Daily Mail

Which agents could rent houses to tenants on benefits?

In the areas of Fulham, Hammersmith, Parsons green, Sands End and Lllie road.

Asked on Feb 5 2019, Renting in London | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • It can be hard to find agents that specifically rent houses to tenants on benefits. Best to speak to as many as possible (as well as check the online agents) and also keep checking rental pages like Zoopla... Thanks, Ruban

    Web reference: https://www.zoopla.co.uk/to-rent/

    Answered on Feb 6 2019, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in London questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting