Daily Mail

Albyn housing - part ownership

I have a property through albyn housing which is 60% and have a Morgage for that. Myself and partner would like to move in together at his to save money to buy together. Can I do this without informing them? As I have been told I need to ask permission first and pay them money in order to even get a decision? Thanks

Asked on Aug 23 2016, Renting in Highland | Report content

Answers (0)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Be the first to answer this question.

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Highland questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting