Daily Mail

I need a place that accepts housing benefit as just moved into the area after a separation.

Need somewhere to rent that accepts housing benefit.

Asked on Aug 20 2009, Renting in Bournemouth | Report content

Answers (4)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Try calling McKinlays on 01202 696469 they have a few.

    Answered on Aug 21 2009, Report content
  • If you ask the local authority they should have a list of landlords or agents that will accept dss good luck!

    Answered on Oct 25 2009, Report content
  • If you are looking for a property our agency does accept Housing Benefits at most of the properties that we manage.

    Answered on Jul 1 2010, Report content
  • I need a 3 bedroom house to rent witch accept housing benifit

    Answered on Dec 14 2015, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More Renting in Bournemouth questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about Renting