Daily Mail

How can I find a good surveyor?

How do I find a good surveyor? Should I use the one recommended by the estate agent?

Asked on Apr 24 2014, General in York | Report content

Answers (1)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0
  • As long as they are established and registered by the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS), you should be ok.

    Answered on Jan 2 2019, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in York questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General