Daily Mail

How do you value a property?

My friend bought a house in need of a complete refurb.

Asked on Nov 14 2011, General in Wallasey | Report content

Answers (3)

Was this question useful? Yes 2 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • Speak with three local agents and look at the average price.

    Answered on Nov 15 2011, Report content
  • I agree, get three local agents to value the property. Also look at similar properties on the market and sold prices.

    Answered on Nov 16 2011, Report content
  • We would suggest that that you contact a few of the local agents in the area. They will be able to give you advice and information on the area that you are interested in. It’s worth doing some research on the Internet too. Good Luck!

    Answered on Feb 1 2012, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Wallasey questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General