Daily Mail

Flood areas in Inverness?

Does the area of Balnakyle Road, Inverness get flooded?

Asked on Jul 8 2009, General in Inverness | Report content

Answers (2)

Was this question useful? Yes 0 No 0

Sort by: Oldest | Recent | Highest rated

  • The Scottish Environment Protection Agency (SEPA) has information on flooding in Scotland which includes an interactive flood map. They have a lot of disclaimers about what the map should and should not be used for but it will give you some idea of whether you may be at risk at not. Starting at the link below, go to "Flood map" (left hand navigation) -> "View the map" (left hand navigation) -> "Flood map" (button at bottom of page) -> "Place name" (search on right hand side). (The Scottish Government website also has information on flooding: http://www.scotland.gov.uk/Topics/Environment/Water/Flooding )

    Web reference: http://www.sepa.org.uk/flooding.aspx

    Answered on Jul 9 2009, Report content
  • This map is also useful:

    Web reference: https://flood-warning-information.service.gov.uk/long-ter...

    Answered on Mar 21 2019, Report content

Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask a question

More General in Inverness questions on AskMe

See more AskMe Q&A about General